The patent practice at Singh & Singh Lall & Sethi encompasses a complete package offering the services of watching and searching, filing and prosecution, pre-grant and post-grant proceedings, dispute resolution, strategizing and advising, portfolio management and renewal of patents.
The patent professionals of the firm have wide ranged experience in drafting applications of various technologies and liaising with inventors, technical experts and in-house patent counsels in the preparation of specifications. The firm also helps its clients devise a patent strategy across various jurisdictions.
The range of patent prosecution-related services includes:
- Comprehensive patent prosecution services in the Indian subcontinent
- Coordination of patent prosecutions in other countries
- International patent prosecution under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)
- Patent appeals in the Indian Patent Office
- Opinions on validity, enforceability and infringement
- Patent portfolio management
- Patent licensing and other technology or know-how transfer
The firm is capable of handling patents from varied fields which includes Chemistry, Polymers, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutics and related subject matter, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication, IT and Software, Medical Equipment & Instrumentation, Packaging and related subject matter.